Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery life is much less than before

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 05:58 AM)
dl1762
Halo
Options
Discussions
I just took my phone off charge I am already at 97%. I am at home on wifi . At 11pm I used to be at 60-70% now I am always < 50%
Anyone else see this 
6 Replies
Options
Discussions
I unplug at 85% make breakfast, come back to a phone at 32% then put it back in charge
Classic samsung experience
0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My battery life really **bleep** , like it was horrible with the first beta , but now it's worse with this 2nd beta , not running anything fancy either , no live wallpapers etc , got smoothness set at 60hz instead of the 120 ...like there's not much that's helpful really , I have also tried to un enroll and downgrade but the smart switch app on my laptop doesn't even give me the option, so here I am lol ...hopefully the next beta fixes alot of these nasty bugs
0 Likes
jeromebt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am on a S21, and actually my battery life is better the 1st after update, will see in a longer run...
0 Likes
Nick515
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My battery life is worse with Beta2.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Battery degradation wasn't noticeable during beta1, but yea, battery drain for beta2 is noticeable.

BTW, it's recommended to NOT charge to 100%. And, actually, there is now a new setting to stop charging at 85%
Screenshot_20211006-075909_Device care-01_9493.jpg
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @dl1762 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes