Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery life since b4

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 06:19 AM)
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anybody notice a negative hit on battery life after beta 4? I use accubattery to monitor my battery life(have been for 10 months, it always has given good/ accurate readings). For the past few months, I've typically gotten 9hrs 30 mins to 10hrs 30 mins SOT. I haven't vhanged my usage patterns since beta 4, now I'm around 8hrs SOT. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, 8hrs SOT is GREAT. Im just curious if anybody else is having a bit more battery drain this past week.
10 Replies
diettampon111
Constellation
Options
Discussions
yeah me too ever since the last update my battery life is **bleep**ing **bleep** and phone does not charge up hardly at all while you're using it and it gets really hot all the time like it overheats constantly my battery life is much worse than yours
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
You're not supposed to be using the phone while it's charging
0 Likes
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
When new beta software is installed, a lot of the settings are reset. Go to Settings > all the way down to Battery and Device Care > Battery > More settings > enable super fast charging, as well as protect battery. That happened to me in beta 2 and that was the reason for my phone taking 3 hours to charge
0 Likes
diettampon111
Constellation
Options
Discussions
definitely something wrong with that ever since last update
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Folks get so focused on SOT. Not the best gauge for battery charge to charge life - nothing really is, because each person's phone model is diff, and is configured and used differently.

There was a battery thread in here yesterday where folks posted battery life (like there is every other day or so) ... Look for "battery on beta 4" for the post from *yesterday*
Options
Discussions
8 hours???Āæ I'm only getting 4 hours now
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
Mine is better
0 Likes
that1guy22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta 4 has been the worst battery performance since the beginning of the beta for me. So you're not alone. Cleared the cache and repaired apps and used Galaxy booster. Seems hit or miss on devices if you're affected or not.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes