Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery life

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 05:13 AM)
Lawrence1124
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I just don't see how anyone is getting better battery life on the beta than Android 11. On 11, I had a night at work where I went the entire 10 hour shift, used it lightly but a bit here and there, otherwise it sat screen off all night, it was still 93%. On this beta, even screen off it has battery loss. I'm at 53% with 14 hrs screen off and only 2 hrs screen on
7 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm hoping the final version has a better battery life, I've noticed that the beta battery life isn't quite where we expect.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I'm not confident anyone has stated they are seeing better battery life over Android 11.

What most folks are stating (including me) that:

"Battery charger life is better (improved) with beta3 compared to beta1 and beta2"

IOW, a battery charge is lasting longer with beta3
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
I was having that issue... Shoot, my phone was decreasing battery while charging on my 45w charger! Restart your phone into recovery mode, clear cache and repair apps. Respectively. I do this at least every few days... But for me didn't fix it immediately, I had to turn off my phone afterwards and charge it full. Then it did!
0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'd do like a previous post mentioned and clear the cache from recovery. Don't need to do it every few days, but it might help clear out some code from 11 still implementing on start up.
0 Likes
Archer818
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I'm actually having better battery life on beta 3 vs android 11 or beta 2. On beta 3 it's improved almost by 3 hours.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Lawrence1124 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
gooFWeaR
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I think it is because power save might be on in the notification panel with the quick toggles.
0 Likes