Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life

(Topic created: 10-15-2022 09:46 AM)
sunny28
Comet
Options
Discussions
So durring beta 3 release I had super battery life, actually lasted a day and a half, but lately since bets 4 my battery has been draining super fast and yes I have good Guardians, and I cleared the cache partition and optimized the apps. 

The battery hasn't even lasted me a whole day and if I'm playing music from my phone to my samsung TV it drained my battery almost completely last night in about 45 min of music play which has never happened, can usually get hours of playback with only like a 5 to 10 % battery drain. 

I have noticed the battery draining about 15 % in about 5 min with me doing nothing on the phone, just watching it go down lol super weird guys 

This is my most recent battery profile. Please help samsung, gotta fix the battery life🙏 please 

Stay classy samsung👌😎💖💗

17 Replies
Options
Discussions
Same ... Beta 3 was great for me but beta 4 not so much. Mine doesn't seem as bad as yours, but definitely nowhere near as good as it was.
sunny28
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 3 was killer battery life for me but yes this is just a tad over the top right now since I'm on call all weekend and I need my phone on and ready in case I get called in for a case.
Options
Discussions
I would recommend submitting a request case over to support to see if maybe it's not a device malfunction I had that same issue with my s21 ultra last year when testing the beta something occurred with the battery and I sent it to Samsung they replaced it for free and it was fine after. I'm currently not having any issues on my s22 ultra with battery consumption and betas
sunny28
Comet
Options
Discussions
You are right, I'm going to see what they say thank you 😊 I hope it's not my device just cus I don't want to have to send my phone in lol
Options
Discussions
I always have backup phone just in case you can get a S10 plus on eBay for like $90-110 and it's an amazing device
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's been great here. Almost 17hra off the charger, 5hrs sot, and 45% battery left.
Location on
Bluetooth connected at all times
Qhd
120hz.

Admittedly, this is mostly on WiFi which makes a big difference Screenshot_20221015_110213_Device care_1000002408_1665846133.jpgScreenshot_20221015_110132_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20221015_110143_Device care.jpg
sunny28
Comet
Options
Discussions
See this is what would be nice, a question though... do you have the protect battery on all the time or do you charge it to 100 because I feel like the battery protection thing might be why my battery is all over the place cus it can't find where 100 % is.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I charge to 100%. Battery protect is useless to me. I won't keep my device for 5yrs, and I'm not sure how much it actually protects if it it causes me to charge more often. Useful for some people definitely, but I never use it
sunny28
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm going to take that off for a while and see if the battery improves and send a ticket in just to make sure theres nothing wrong with my :battery:. I'm with you about not keeping the phone, I take care of mine and trade them in after 2 years usually but I do notice I'm charging my phone way to often with the battery protect on. Thanks for the reply 👌 😎