Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life

(Topic created: 10-15-2022 09:55 AM)
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So durring beta 3 release I had super battery life, actually lasted a day and a half, but lately since bets 4 my battery has been draining super fast and yes I have good Guardians, and I cleared the cache partition and optimized the apps. 

The battery hasn't even lasted me a whole day and if I'm playing music from my phone to my samsung TV it drained my battery almost completely last night in about 45 min of music play which has never happened, can usually get hours of playback with only like a 5 to 10 % battery drain. 

I have noticed the battery draining about 15 % in about 5 min with me doing nothing on the phone, just watching it go down lol super weird guys 

This is my most recent battery profile. Please help samsung, gotta fix the battery life🙏 please 

Stay classy samsung👌😎💖💗

17 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Beta 3 was good. 4 is just okay.

Also, Samsung would be the king if they could increase battery efficiency for the camera.
Snap off a few photos and the battery drops like a rock. Always been that way though. Be cool of it wasn't.

Screenshot_20221015_112130_Device care_1000000887_1665850890.jpg
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Recently used my camera a ton at beyond king tut taking photos and the camera heated up so much is was almost burning my hand cus of how hot the housing got and I have the temp saver on from good Guardians and still didn't help
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Yes, and the device was heating up too. Not as hot as you mentioned, but notably warm.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Looks like Nord VPN may need an update. It's been crushing your battery life
Options
Discussions
I would check my settings on they application to see on what ways I could save battery.
userxZGOOiDS9y
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here battery life sucks now
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wow it's crazy how this beta worksScreenshot_20221022_211409_Device care.jpg
0 Likes