Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life

(Topic created: 09-25-2023 04:37 AM)
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
So I tested out my battery life this weekend, it was a quiet doing stuff at home weekend so I didn't really stress test the phone, mostly used it for podcasts, youtube and browsing. Off the charger at 100%, ended the day at a little below 20. I pulled between 6 and 7 hours of SoT, which isn't a significant improvement but is still big enough that I'm noticing it. It seems to me that there are some real battery life improvements to be found in 6.0, glad to see it. 

5 Replies
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have noticed the same on my 22+. I was barely getting 12 hours out of my battery before and now I'm getting an average of 1 day or so (I have drive safe & save with statefarm that uses a lot during the week, I drive a lot for work, and YouTube music). It's nice to see my phone last longer than 10-12 hours
My2002m
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Interesting, I haven't noticed a change at all. Getting about 1 day out of mine before and after loading Android 14.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's not significant but I'm getting about a half hour or so longer screen on, standby seems to be a little better but not crazy
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Discussions
I've noticed a change too!
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team