Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery over heating

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 03:38 PM)
Jeffrey777
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Hello I said this in another post about the battery getting hot when changing but someone said it's normal for it to get heat when changing but I meant to say it's been over heating when changing since the beta update is anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know a fix?
0 Likes
6 Replies
mikeinwny
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I noticed this morning that my phone was much hotter than normal when I removed it from the wireless charger.
0 Likes
Jeffrey777
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's doing this on normal changing plug in
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
It depends on your wireless chargers. Some wireless chargers such as Qi compatible tend to heat up very much, which is a reason why I don't use wireless chargers. It is already bad enough that it damages your battery more than traditional one, but it is only useful if you are driving
0 Likes
Jeffrey777
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's doing this on nomal changing plug in.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
oh oof
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes