Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery still

(Topic created: 10-08-2022 08:20 AM)
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 1 and 2 were good on my battery but beta 3 and 4 omg my battery taking a beating.any ideas anybody?
12 Replies
Options
Discussions
I joined in round 3 and battery was good...perhaps even better than before the beta.
Beta 4 does seem to be not as good and draining faster than it should! Not sure why?
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Look at your apps and see what's going on
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
I think booting into recovery once a month clearing the cache. And running good guardians has kept me out of alot of trouble
Options
Discussions
Agreed! I do all that as well.
Don't have any of the issues posted, yet with beta 4 the battery is dropping faster than it should. Hope this isn't because the ultra 23 is coming out and Samsung is going to purposefully downgrade the 22!
My suspicious mind...LOL!
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
I do all that and still.i think it's just the beta cause 1 and 2 beta battery was fine but 3 and 4 beta not good at all.
KevinLopez
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Same here. Beta 3 was great on my battery but so far beta 4 not so good. Maybe it'll settle down in a week or two. Been keeping an eye on apps running in the background that don't need to be
Options
Discussions
I used the beta feedback to share the battery issues. Mine is not severe, just notice a difference and it is not placebo.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have had no issues with the battery, so far it has been great, with beta 3 smart suggestions did drained my battery like crazy but after turning it off everything is good , better battery life than one ui 4 and the first 2 betas
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have 2 live wallpapers going for lock screen and home screen so I took those off to see if that helps a lil.
0 Likes