Battery

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 08:11 AM)
Options
Discussions
Just me? 3 hours of on screen time?

5 Replies
Options
Discussions
Literally charged my phone 2 hours ago (91%) and my phone has been idle, I turn on my phone and jts at 63%
Options
Discussions
What device? On my S21, I put all apps in the sleeping apps list except for apps that I use for internet voice chats and anything audio related that needs to be able to run in the background, which I put in the never sleeping apps list. I also turned off Google feed / samsung free in one ui home, and saw about a day of expected battery durability. I then switched to Microsoft Launcher, turned off the news feed in the left page, and now I get around 1d10h
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Everything is asleep thats not essential for the phone to run
s21 ultra 1m old
Options
Discussions
When you tap the battery life chart, what do you see? It should give you a list of apps and their respective battery usage. The percents will tell you what percent of your battery drain they account for. So if your battery has dropped by 50% and Messages says it used 10%, that means Messages used 10% of that 50%, or 5% of your battery. So the percentages will not add up to 100%. If they don't even come close, it means there's some hardware gobbling your battery. In that case, you may want to use a battery monitoring app like betterbatterystats or gsam battery monitor
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usere0bfIKk5nz ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes