Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 04:57 PM)
Lunderty
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Third day on the second beta update and I am seeing a rapid spike in battery usage after 59% and the phone runs very hot. Charging back to 60% and up phone runs normal.
4 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Increased battery usage and a slightly warmer device is a common issue with the current build. Please ensure Samsung Members is up-to-date, and submit an error report.

These early builds will likely continue to have issues like this until it's close to the final release.
0 Likes
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
My battery life is great on the 2nd beta. I suggest to turn off all notifications for apps you do not use and also put any apps you do not regularly use into deep sleep. You can also check your processing speed and set to optimized. You may then want to try safe mode to see if a third party app is the culprit. You can also check your battery health to rule out that issue.
0 Likes
Garou
Halo
Options
Discussions
Also turn on adaptive battery, that should improve battery life
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Lunderty ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes