Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 Crashes

(Topic created: 09-04-2023 02:40 PM)
Options
Discussions
Beta 2 has fixed a lot of the issues experienced in Beta 1. Seems basically solid most of the time. I am getting crashes and my phone restarts about 6 to 7 times each day. Submit the crash reports. Each time I clear the cache and rebuild the apps from recovery but that hasn't helped. Might be time to wipe and reinstall everything to determine if that helps.

Anyone else have similar problem? 
7 Replies
Tg1016
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I had that problem with the crashes on beta 1, beta 2 has been solid for me so far. Beta 2 is a huge improvement compared to beta 1.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't have any problems like that because I factory reset after going to the beta update but a lot of people don't want to hear that and don't care they don't understand that there's a lot of old apps clashing in the background which I seen with my own eyes while using logcat on the computer but when I suggest factory reset people get mad and don't want to do it even though it is 100% the best way to go about it. I stopped charging the phone close to 18 hours ago and I still have 80% battery and I've been an Android user forever and even compiled my own operating systems many times over and the newer people just disregard things I say so it's almost pointless to even try to help much. Screenshot_20230903_204634_Device care.jpg
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
SOT?
App usage?
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yesterday I used it for about 5h 22m and didn't charge it and just went to work over night at the ER and then today since I'm off work I used it for 10h and 11m that's a total of 15h 33m and it's getting charged now at about 13%.. I probably could have gotten 18 hours or a little more but I don't discharge my devices that far down. I mostly charge them from around 40%.Screenshot_20230904_195658_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20230904_195709_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20230904_195718_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
I haven't had any problems after installing beta 2
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Could it just be one or more of your apps causing the crashes? But I'm guessing they haven't told you anything from your bug reports.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team