Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 coming soon?

(Topic created: 08-19-2022 01:37 AM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I start getting answer responses in beta feedback from them. So I guess beta 2 could be coming soon and fixing some errors I reported. Some of them might be fixed in beta3 since they asked me to provide further details.
9 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well I hope they fix that little beta bug that keeps chirping every five minutes I'm getting tired of restarting my phone. And yes I have rebooted also
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Turn off notification reminders and it will stop
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ok I can get through most of the day. Before thT little beta bug starts chirping. All I do is restart my phone
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Besides that very smooth ride
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
I really thought we would have gotten an update this week. My phone restarts way to often
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
It still might. Sometimes they push them on the weekend. But probably give it another week or two. Usually the 1st beta is the longest. After that it's usually every 2-3 weeks between beta updates.
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm figuring pretty soon. First update was at 5:30 Pacific time so it's early if they do decide to do one today.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Besides I like getting my notifications
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is not possible to provide a specific date for publishing the next release.  It will be provided as soon as 1st Beta feedback is analyzed and improvements are implemented.

Please continue to submit error reports using the Samsung Members app if you continue to encounter issues.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes