Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2, little things improved

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 06:43 AM)
digitaltree515
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Beta 1 I saw was fairly good on my S23+. Little things like widgets going blank, home gestures not working, apps in the drawer un-alphabetizing themselves, etc. were is main issues for me. All of that seems resolved so far on Beta 2. Kudos to the One UI dev team as the turnaround on an update addressing all of that is quite impressive, if you ask me. This is the first time I've been able to participate in a beta (always had a carrier device before) and I'm happy to be able to be part of the process. I hope for the dev team and for the community that everyone remembers this is a work in progress and there WILL be bugs. I find satisfaction in being part of the process and helping to make it as good as possible. I appreciate the posts from other users which display this understanding, as well, and don't forget this is not a final release and isn't expected to be perfect, or even stable.

Once more, kudos to the dev team. You guys are doing a fantastic job in the past few years with more cohesive updates and streamlined release times. 👍
1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes