Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 major issues

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 05:20 AM)
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have been on many different beta programs for Samsung and this is the worst one so far. I am at the point that I am going to have to back out if another beta or some hotfix does not come out. My text messages often won't go through, my touch screen becomes frozen where I cannot use any of the icons but my drop down works no problem and I sometimes miss calls because my phone just doesn't ring. I have submitted every one of these issues multiple times and I do see others with similar problems on the forum but nothing from Samsung acknowledging the issue. 
The only fix is restarting the phone which I now have to to 3-5 times a day. 
14 Replies
Lounp
Halo
Options
Discussions
Did you clear the cache after the update, i still have some issues but not as bad as you do.
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yeah I have done that twice now. Helps for a day, maybe two.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Switch from using swipe gestures to buttons and see if that helps but reboot after switching it.Screenshot_20230914_133720_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Discussions
After beta 3 it has not locked up anymore but that could have been the issue. Now my phone just randomly restarts..good times
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you're able to disable E-Sim for now I would.
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Discussions
That's what I am using now. I would need to get one sent from T-Mobile. That would cause the phone to random reboot?
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
It seems to be what's causing it yes. If you're able to get a sim card it would be better unless you can wait until they push the next update soon.
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yeah no one wants a phone rebooting 5+ times a day :(. I will see how much it is for a sim at the store
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Use Google Messages
0 Likes