Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 update process

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 03:59 PM)
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So this has been a overall stable first beta release so I have to say great job Samsung.

The question now is whenever the beta 2 update arrives I wonder what it will bring. Like are we getting new features? I doubt there would be any new UI changes as I would imagine like last year's beta, this is pretty much the One UI we are going to live with until the next One UI update next year.

I guess we will see
20 Replies
JCAraya
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung should use the pure android OS not add any skin on top of it
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Then how would they sell phones
Options
Discussions
Amazing hardware. I used the Pixel 6 before I jumped to the S22, and just loved the look of "stock" Android, but the hardware of the Pixel 6 was pure trash. It felt cheap.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Samsung has done this for years putting their own skin on it. That's how they sell phones
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
They have also gotten ahead of google with some features lately.
JCAraya
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How? Same way they are selling it now or even more.
Not sure if you remember Samsung used to make one stock Android and one with the Samsung skin i think was the galaxy s4 , I think using their skin on top of Android makes the phone slow and and unneeded apps
0 Likes
manzoorboy06
Comet
Options
Discussions
No please. Pure android is boring that cannot touch the tons of features One Ui have. Just get a pixel.
userp6tZtQKudk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
'Stock Android' is **cr@p**. Please....
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
We should be getting the rest of the beta in beta 2 and hopefully by next Wednesday