Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 3 Introduced a few bugs

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 11:16 AM)
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Beta 4 Update - the below problem is fixed in beta 4.
Good work Samsung 

Information Update Edit - please know that I am using custom DPI in the developer settings otherwise I feel I am wasting screen real estate. my custom DPI value is 540.

Bugs / Issues 
1. Recent apps "close all" button is dislocated - Update - this got fixed after changing DPI to 550 and a few restarts.
2. Text size in the status bar is too big.

13 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
? I don't see it on mine, it looks the same
mikeo2776
Halo
Options
Discussions
Mine has no problems. Looks the same.
Rydah
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Are you by chance using a custom DPI in developer settings? If so, change the screen "zoom" setting to a different one and see if it changes these "bugs."

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "âś“ Accept as Solution" button.
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yes I am let me try. It didn't work the text is still too big if I stick to default DPI then it's fine
0 Likes
caden3ds
Halo
Options
Discussions
Looks fine
0 Likes
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So it looks like anyone using custom DPI from developer settings, the DPI on status bar is not changing ... I have always used 540 and my status bar looks out of place big after this update. This wasn't an issue in Beta 2
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Done also attached screenshot
0 Likes
Godsend
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm running at 650 DPI and the notification bar no longer scales and takes up easy way much space as with stock DPI. Since gig m Goodlock doesn't work either i can't move the **bleep** clock to the right side to free up notification space. Either bring back the scaling or make notifications go past the hole punch to the other side where they're plenty of wasted space. I think the clock should be in the right by default in the first place. The battery icon also looks like trash.