Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 3 delat

(Topic created: 09-16-2022 08:56 PM)
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
"One UI 5 Beta3 has been delayed, and it seems that it is preparing to mature and release it, hoping to solve some big problems." 

Hopefully samsung saw how far behind they were in animations compared to Apple and decided to actually polish animations

Hopefully......

10 Replies
JPlaid
Star
Options
Discussions
We can only pray lol!
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I read a couple of comments saying, "It got broken." I really don't know what that means. Does anyone know ??
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've been looking through Twitter and searching other sources and haven't been able to find anything to validate the "broken" thing.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
If true, only takes 1 mistake to kill the whole OS, unless backups of course
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
Lol to your story. Also, leave it to Sammy to kill the update without having a backup.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Nothing to do with this, but I once killed my whole electrical system in my car due to a mistake lol
Options
Discussions
Way more than stupid animations and you can fix in Developers options....minor thing as well as emojis not needed or stupid icon changes
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
How can the beta (or anything for that matter), be delayed when no date or even a time frame was officially mentioned on its release?
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Internally, samsung has a date they plan on releasing it. They don't just release it whenever.

0 Likes