Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 4

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 07:09 PM)
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm kinda excited I don't yet have beta 4 because the 3 is going perfectly for me. I'm seeing too many complaints about 4 LOL
18 Replies
userXGd0S8fJ07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's not a bug. Android 12 was intended to have that effect. Watch videos of the Pixel's scroll effect. Yes, Samsung did label it as a bug in this update as they assumed we don't like.... however, the masses are complaining for it back
userXGd0S8fJ07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Until now my S21Ultra T-Mobile works good
0 Likes
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 4 is working perfectly well for me.
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
it's nice to see inputs that beta 4 is working fine. anyone else have good performance on beta 4 please share thank you
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
TMO S21U working great on beta 4. I've only had it about 3 hrs but running great so far.
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
On TMobile's S21(16GB ram)... updated today, and it's running fine. I've seen most of the complaints about scrolling, but I haven't had any issues.
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's comical how many complaints there are about the stretchy thing šŸ¤£. I liked it but that doesn't matter to me either way. As long as everything works right in fine. Folks talking about going Pixel over it šŸ¤£.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Letta0307 ,

We recommend to always update to latest beta software. Not all of our members experience the same issues.

Regards
One UI Beta Team