Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 4

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 10:34 AM)
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Does anybody have noticed when you closed any application a a white line on the screen kind wide not so bright ? Because it does to my phone I didn't have any problem on beta 3 !! 
0 Likes
8 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Screenshot?

Is the line vertical or horizontal ?
0 Likes
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Discussions
This?Screenshot_20211104-113319_Settings_11876.jpg
0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
The bottom white line?
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I was waiting on the OP to post a screenshot ... I can't be sure the OP has your issue ... they have a "white line"
Your issue, where the left half of the photo has a different exposure than the right side, is a bit different

Do you see that with ALL photos?
0 Likes
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Discussions
No it's the transition effect. I posted about it being slow. Was asking the op if that's what they see. That's why I said "this?" In the form of a question
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Floydfans ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Hello I did post something about when I was closing any application I can see a white line vertical too the screen so I did reboot the phone and now it's gone !! so far no line
0 Likes