Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 5 on S23 Ultra.

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 01:36 PM)
vicm96
Halo
Options
Discussions
I notice since I install beta5 my S23 Ultra is noticable very fast. Everything from launching apps to settings is aggressively fast. Very happy with it. Battery life is same as OneUI 5. It last more than a day. I recently got my iPhone 15 Pro Max and I notice display is better on S23 Ultra. Overall I spend more time on S23 Ultra than iPhone. Previous was using 14 Pro Max. I should kept it. iPhone 15 is not much of improvement. I guess the weight is noticable. 
8 Replies
userlJFbMBG0PH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes, I have noticed that too.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Been pretty snappy.
Downloading updates from the Play Store is super fast too!
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have S23Ultra and battery life is horrible compared to Android 13. As for the screen quality, open settings, goto Display, scroll down to screen resolution, choose QHD+ then click apply and reboot. Look better?
vicm96
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes. I have that too set up plus option for extra brightness. Best screen ever. I wonder how much improvement the S24 ultra will be. I heard bigger screen.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I have S23 Ultra and my notifications seem to be delayed since the recent beta.
Options
Discussions
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is Google's release, not Samsung. Samsung won't be releasing until the end of October after more of these bugs have been ironed out.Screenshot_20231003_094919_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes