Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 6 One UI Version 6 Bugs 🐛😭

(Topic created: 10-13-2023 09:01 PM)
Brazy134
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have a s23 Ultra, this phone is amazing but after this last beta 6 version, I'm experiencing touch screen issues, non-responding apps. Is anyone else experiencing this? What I mean by touch screen issues, as I touch a app it hesitates to open or it doesn't open I have to close my screen reopen my screen and then touch the app and then it will open. I was not having this issues before the beta 6 version 6. This is very disappointing can this please be fixed ASAP? Also why does it seem beta 5 seems extremely faster than beta 6, did Samsung slow down the beta 6 version of the one you are? My one UI 5 version was faster than Nova launcher on my phone, now Beta 6 doesn't seem anywhere close as fast as that responding version is there a reason why? Thanks in advance for for addressing the issues mentioned above and repairing with a solution.
9 Replies
SpudMan9510
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same issues
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Nope. My beta 6 is buttery smooth. Snappy and quick.

Have you wiped your cache?
SAB123
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

what are your specs?

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Specs?

S23 Ultra
512 GB storage
12 GB memory
0 Likes
GeeksGuru
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same and app scrash with no anr likely the prefetch memory that loads the app parameters there is a delay, failed app launches and crashes definitely a performance issue to be addressed for final build I heard final build was slated for late October anyone know about when hopefully this performance issue gets addressed in the final
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, i have s23 ultra and same touch issues as you describe. Happens while trying too. Turning screen off and back on fixes the issue. Also turning off accidental touch works but then youll be butt dialing or butt surfing the sites. Ive been dealing with the issue since beta 1.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Try booting into recovery mode and then clear the cache partition it can usually help a lot of problems.

1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the volume up key and the power button.
3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message may be shown briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the volume down key several times to highlight the wipe cache partition.
6. Press the power button to select.
7. Press the volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the power button to select.
8. When the process is complete, the Reboot system is now highlighted.
9. Press the power button to restart the device.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestions by @Mike-B .  If the issues persist, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Members_hG44hZ6
Constellation
Options
Discussions

same here. Everything was working fine until the update. Now my data button doesn't allow me to turn it on or off as well as the airplane button. Touch interface and user interface has some issues please fix immediately 

0 Likes