Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta Forums Still Not Working on Devices

(Topic created: 07-04-2023 09:01 AM)
Options
Discussions

I received a nice message that the Beta Watch forum issue was fixed but it really isn't. You cannot reply to posts when you are logged into a device. This still needs fixing. This issue is really not allowing full use of this forum as most use their devices here. Gonna send a message to them again!

Screenshot_20230704_063421_Samsung Members.jpg

ā€ƒ

6 Replies
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

Amazing!

I reported this bug. Support told me it was fixed. It's not. So I let them know the fix didn't work. They told me to call tech support. I will not spend that much time reporting issues that they should have had fixed by now.

I'm only able to reply by doing this:

Log out if your Samsung account here in the forums, click on and your your reply. It's will then make you log in, then comment reply will post.

Stupidest thing ever. But to even see the replies, you have to log out to see them.

Whatever widget Samsung is using for this beta forum has the bug(s). It's a shame that a giant like Samsung can't figure this out. They are missing out on a ton of useful data for testing the beta software. 

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

My way has been, when I receive and email of a new forum post

At the top, it will have a link for like discussions, tips etc.

I long press that and select open in a browser, which it did to this post

And then I can reply etc.

0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

I'll have to try that. I'm still doing the sign out hack. It's a shame Samsung hasn't fixed the issue. They are missing out on lots of useful input. Plus others aren't getting help they need because the knowledge base it's being built. 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

This forum is useless other than finding things that don't work which is almost everything. This place is like a runway train with nobody up front. Only those who figured out the trick to reply to posts can comment. That is why there are almost zero replies to the posts here. Can't wait until the Beta is over. What a joke!

OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

Agreed! I'm signing in and out just to reply or see the replies. At some point people give up because it take too much effort.

The forum widget is broken. Fix it @Samsung_Moderator  (sorry if that but the right tag 

I was going to post a screenshot but can't do that šŸ˜”

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

We are currently looking into this issue and will resolve as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, you can access the Beta boards on your desktop: One UI Watch 5 - Samsung Community

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes