Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta Members Community Activity Responses

(Topic created on: 11/26/20 12:57 PM)
Brew400
Halo
Options
Discussions
I sent an error report to Samsung regarding my not receiving any Beta Members Community Activity responses to my posts or comments on my Galaxy S20 Ultra, but all of their responses show up on my Galaxy Note 10+ which is strange because when I click on the Activity responses on my Galaxy Note 10+, they open up to a black, blank page. I took a screen shot of the Activity page on my Note 10+ which shows the responses (see attachment) and I attached the blank page from the Beta Members Community Activity from my Galaxy S20 Ultra. Hopefully, this problem will be rectified with the stable version of Android 11, One UI 3.0.

Members Community Activity Responses page from my Galaxy Note 10+ and the blank page from my Galaxy S20 Ultra. 
3 Replies
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
They don't show up on my S20, but do on my Galaxy Tab A 10.1
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Brew400 ,

Thank you for the additonal post with clarification for activity issue. This behaviour is indeed strange and will be looked in to. In official software, members application beta mode would be removed which should revert back to market version and make all activity viewable. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
Brew400
Halo
Options
Discussions
For sure, you're welcome!
0 Likes