Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta UI 4

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 08:25 AM)
AmberLeehe
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Is Verizon Galaxy S21 ultra phone ever going to be able to sign up for the beta UI 4 program
9 Replies
Radical24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
From my understanding not unless it's an unlocked version of galaxy. Currently only TMobile phones are able to receive beta in the Us. Even with some unlocked phones I have heard users were also having some troubles
AmberLeehe
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Ok thanks šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Beta signing program or beta banner has been closed. They had limited people signing.
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Discussions
Verizon is a carrier that likes to limit their customers on many things
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
The Beta one UI 4.0 program is closed and is only available for Samsung s21 unlocked phones
BinWatched247
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately the beta sign up is closed. Also for future reference, the release of beta software and it's availability are all variable by carrier. Samsung may release their beta and give it to the carriers to disperse. T-mobile could release it the next day, while Verizon could wait a month. I do not believe you need an unlocked device either seeing as mine is not an unlocked version of the s21+5g.
0 Likes
Juice3250
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
There is a workaround for installing the beta on XDA developers if you're tech savvy. Even works on Verizon models.
AmberLeehe
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Thanks I'll see what I can do with it
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @AmberLeehe ,

Unfortunately, Beta Program is not available for Verizon customers unless they are on Samsung unlocked device.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes