Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta android 13 one ui 5

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 10:32 AM)
Options
Discussions
After installing the Beta new SW I have noticed good lock most functions are not working. I assume in time they will catch up with the new one ui 5. 
I need to sit and read what's new.
0 Likes
11 Replies
xrobertxjohnsonx7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
No one ui update for s22 ultra on Verizon
Options
Discussions
Most likely because your phone is locked.....I got S22 ULTRA unlocked my carrier is verizon....I registered for the beta one ui 5 and few seconds got it.
0 Likes
xrobertxjohnsonx7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I think Verizon's just slow on giving updates especially beta I've gotten them before just a little longer then everyone else I think Verizon waits till they got more of stable beta
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have Verizon for my carrier...I know in the past when I had a locked S21 with Verizon I never got the beta versions.
0 Likes
xrobertxjohnsonx7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So when's the official suppose to release then since I probably won't get it
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Discussions

Once they have collected all of the data from the Beta, Samsung will finalize the Software for actual release.  Then the Carriers will add their bloatware, and release it to the OTA updates.  There is no way to know when Samsung will be done collecting data, and there is no way to know when the carriers will release this, though they usually release to their locked devices first.  So this is a double edged sword, if you have an unlocked device, you get the beta, but also have to wait the longest for the actual release, but for locked devices, you don't get the beta, but will get the actual release a bit sooner.

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I don't know
0 Likes
KSal
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yea it will take them a little while for all the good lock modules to get updated. That's one thing I'm already missing just a couple hours in lol
Boosy
Star
Options
Discussions
I also realized that, and I have uninstalled good lock app until it resolves the issues.
0 Likes