Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta discussion

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 07:24 AM)
ZACHKON
Comet
Options
Discussions
How are y'all enjoying the beta so far any complaints yet or not none for me lemme know your thoughts would love to here em 
25 Replies
LostOne29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
With the Beta 1 my phone used to restart all the time with the Beta 2 it has restarted once on its own , it's seems a bit faster then Beta 1 , the only thing i experienced Tiktok still crashes.
0 Likes
lHomelanderI
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My only 2 complaints are the battery life and the constant restarts. I hope these are polished out next update
0 Likes
jeanjacket812
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Fortnite doesn't work on beta 2 which **bleep**, and with T-Mobile it stays trying to do carrier connection stuff and drains the battery. But other than that it's cool. I did the last beta on my Note 20 so I knew what to expect. Some stuff will work fine, some won't.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @ZACHKON ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
BettyGetty
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The home screen setting wouldn't let me in for a day or so but other than that It's been perfect
0 Likes
rcpax
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
s21 on tmobile. serious issues with hotspot connectivity.also 5g connectivity.will connect with a 5g icon but eng mode shows no nr band connection and data stops, hotspot of course stops as well.i thought it was the towers until i tested connectivity with my iPhone 12. this would be my first beta experience, how many beta usually until release? apple typically does 6-8.
0 Likes