Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta issues

(Topic created on: 11/20/20 6:10 PM)
DaGemini
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I know this is beta and it trial and error kind of thing but I feel like this Beta messed my phone up. Is it just me 
8 Replies
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Discussions
what specific issues are you having?
Eddyo1993
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm curious as well
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
messed up what specifically? we may be able to help, most issues can be resolved by booting into recovery and wiping cache, or even factory reset if it's that bad. post some issues maybe someone can help you out.
CBN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
be specific, otherwise this doesn't help samsung to be able to address the issue.
0 Likes
Oukster
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have some issues of my own... First, i'm on Sprint with unlock note20 ultra. I can't update my PRL or Profile... It keeps on giving me an error thst it can't update. Second, with Samsung Members benefits, i can't do thr Winning Wednesday spin... It wont let me spin at all, it just goes to thr claim prize snd when i click on it, it gives an error page. Also, thr sscratch to win benefit, it says I've exxceeded my limit for the day when i didnt even spin once... So, I don't know if it is me or ths software.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Can you provide some details on the issues that you are facing?

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DaGemini
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Sorry alot of my customization aren't working properly. My lock screen. The clock options. Some notifications don't light up like they are supposed to, the edge lighting. Just seems like alot of the customization aren't working properly
0 Likes
DaGemini
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Edge lighting and Good Lock app both do not open.
0 Likes