Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta not showing up

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 07:29 AM)
DLok60
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have s23u on Google Fi and registered for one UI 6 beta and it appears to have successfully enrolled. The software has not showed up for download yet going on 24 hours. While waiting I have restarted the phone 3 to 4 times and have cleared cache partition twice. I have been refreshing the update once or twice an hour at least with no success. As part of the process I have also withdrawn and reregistered once. Everything I have seen has indicated the SW showing up rather quickly but has been a no show for me. Looking for some advice or ideas to get past this. TIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Grayo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hey! This seems to be an issue with several Google Fi users. Sadly, it seems that the carrier isn't compatible with the beta program.

View solution in context

11 Replies
Solution
Grayo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hey! This seems to be an issue with several Google Fi users. Sadly, it seems that the carrier isn't compatible with the beta program.
DLok60
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Not what I like to hear since I bought the phone through Google Fi. 🤬
Grayo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Is the phone paid off? If not, that could also be the reason why its not enrolling.
DLok60
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Purchase and credits completed in June.
Grayo
Comet
Options
Discussions
If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment incase ither GoogleFi users have a similar issue. Thanks!
CGMS1810
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have an S23ultra but Can't seem to find the registration on my member's page. Link?
Grayo
Comet
Options
Discussions
If compatible, the beta enrollment page can be found at the top of your Samsung Members home page where the 14 news banners are.
TrevorG
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes, I have the same issue. It does not show up to download it. I'm also on Google Fi.
usern0k4dxxY8p
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same problem here, I can enroll but it never shows up to download.