Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta not showing up

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 07:29 AM)
DLok60
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have s23u on Google Fi and registered for one UI 6 beta and it appears to have successfully enrolled. The software has not showed up for download yet going on 24 hours. While waiting I have restarted the phone 3 to 4 times and have cleared cache partition twice. I have been refreshing the update once or twice an hour at least with no success. As part of the process I have also withdrawn and reregistered once. Everything I have seen has indicated the SW showing up rather quickly but has been a no show for me. Looking for some advice or ideas to get past this. TIA

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
DLok60
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
With my P7P I'm able to join Google's beta with no SIM card and have no issues. Tried the same with S23U and didn't even let me enroll
0 Likes
beri
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
The issue here is that the beta is available for unlocked devices however, Google Fi as a carrier is not allowing the beta on their network. This also happened last year with the S22 sites. Google Fi was not approved for the beta. The only difference between last year and this is that last year you weren't even able to register but this year you can.
0 Likes