Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta people.

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 11:46 AM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This is beginning to show up now. I have a few bugs and errors. Air Command will not work, apps that make changes to the graphics will not work along with a few bugs. But some are also getting annoying incessant notifications etc.

One person said that want to throw their phone against wall and another wants to revert back. 

I'm telling y'all now, most just want the candy when there's noticeably little differnce, and not really wanting to work with a beta. If you want it, have at it, but don't go into this thinking great things are going to happen. You may want to wait. 

Here's an exsmple:

6 Replies
robbyd93
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm glad I didn't get the beta. I would have foolishly downloaded it and jumped in. Lol My carrier doesn't get betas. So I'm actually happy now. Lol
Shulaw13
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hey sorry to hear that Tom. Glad you were able to get it reverted back though. I also haven't gotten the beta, so maybe my carrier doesn't do them either, but anyway, as stated I'm glad you were able to resolve and revert back. Take care
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I didn't revert back. That screenshot is of another person, hence why I blacked out the name. I only posted that image as an example of people wanting the latest shiny thing regardless if its a beta, and expects it to function perfectly. Then they get angry when things go awry, even though the caveat of using the beta warns of errors and things not functioning correctly.

Here's a screenshot of my current system under the beta UI 5.Screenshot_20220807_184104_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Swish77
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'v had it for an hour. I'v had no issues. Runs quick.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
For some it's great. It runs well for me too. But the air command doesn't work and any app that can make cosmetic changes don't load or fail. Memory Guardian won't work. But those in no way prevent it from functioning. Glad it's working out for you!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the One UI 5 Beta.

Several users have reported that clearing the app cache fixes the issues with Air command.  Please try the following and if the issues till persists, please submit an error report to help us debug:

Clear Cache - when the air command crashes select app info and then go to storage and clear data. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team