Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta pictures

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 09:25 PM)
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can't post no pics on this beta program.i have screen shot a few things to show off what's going on this beta and it comes up for a few secs and it just disappears after a few secs.šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
10 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Samsung said they are aware of these issues(like+pic) and are going to fix it in next update.
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
O ok..
0 Likes
Annay29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Other betas before this one I could right off the start but not this one.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have seen somewhere where they said this beta is being overloaded by lots of post and reports and their server needs update to handle it lol.
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Maybe Idk but I won't be surprised at all.more and more join this beta every year and now samsung is doing great with the updates so.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
You are right; the hype of beta/software is getting more and more popular among users nowadays
And btw, I have been in 3 betas, and this one is the most bugs/issues unstable beta as reported by our members. Maybe SAMSUNG wanted to hurry up to meet the expected date of official version.
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
They maybe did rush it but I know they will get better.i been in the last few ones and they always started off a Lil buggy for me.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, it's going to get better, and we all are hoping for some major UI changes that google has on Android 12.
0 Likes