Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta withdrawal issue

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 09:01 AM)
Oniv
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
First, for all those that are continuing with the beta, keep it going and great job! My question is, anybody having issues withdrawing from the beta and on T-Mobile? I have already clicked on the withdraw button and even restarted and factory reset my phone before connecting to the computer to use the Smart switch. When I get into Smart switch there is no button that lets me to downgrade. I've even re-enrolled and withdrew again but didn't help. I've already gone through the error reporting but haven't received an answer so posting on the community like I was told to. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

UPDATE: Just got home and looks like the issue regarding T-Mobile S21s has been solved. I withdrew again, restarted the phone and reconnected to Smart switch. This time it shows the downgrade option. Thanks for the comments and the information. This was a pretty awesome experience and might give it another shot in the future. Shout out to the developers for all their hard work!
5 Replies
userViWhG7Ds1Q
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This is also the reason I am unable to withdraw. Following the beta 2 and not seeing many improvements, I opted for the withdrawal but wasn't to.
0 Likes
gladbernard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm facing the same issue. The downgrade option doesn't exist on Smart Switch PC. I'm facing call connectivity issues ever since I updated to beta and I need to downgrade!
0 Likes
Galaxy4mylife
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You have to wait till Samsung makes this version be able to roll back. It will show up soon in smart switch.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Galaxy4mylife ,

Roll back from ZUJ1 to Android 11 is already supported with Smart switch. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
I am having the same rollback issue with TMobile USA and a S21 ultra. Stuck with andriod 12 and unable to use several third party apps including the DJI Fly app for a mini 2 drone which is constantly crashing. Really would like to reinstall android 11 but no luck with smartswitch per official sreps outlined.
0 Likes