Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta worst experience eva

(Topic created: 12-27-2021 02:15 PM)
Options
Discussions
Normally I am with the trail of being a tester. But 3weeks on trash code that is destroying my battery. I done wiped device clean reinstall fresh firmware then beta install. Still trash performance. I WILL NOT BE INVESTING NO MORE MONEY INTO DUNSUNG. Its like they just dont care. My ifone 13pm will be supported for 5years soooooooo......... 

I am starting to see what the differences are in the companies. Orange hears consumers issues with software official or beta firmware release and push out resolve. Samsung eh they paid they money already so just get to it when ever. Like the esim that took 1Ā½ to get on n20u and an android version on s21u.

Not to metion the stove, refridgerator and dishwasher that once odometer ticked over warranty date. Refridgerator stopped working repaired under extended warranty. Once that warranty ticked over failure again. Now have a beautiful lg that way better. Dish washer has been serviced twice broke again waiting for repair.
18 Replies
Options
Discussions
Have a nice day, as you wait for Beta 4 with the rest of us since your not leaving. Screenshot_20211227-103123_Twitter_13359_1640626283.jpg
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
You sound a LITTLE crazy there bud.. "they want our phones destroyed" šŸ¤” that's TERRIBLE business tacticsšŸ¤£ LEAVE THE BETA IF U CAN'T WAIT FOR SAMSUNG & GOOGLE TO PATCH everything they need to be the beta 4 update. S I M P L E
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I know for a fact they will destroy your fone with code. Sister had a note 4 t-mobile edition. When it would update to like april 2018 security patch[I think it was years ago] the fone would boot loop. I rolled firware back a few versions. It work again. Then somebody uodated and it boot looped. So yes they will destroy your device so you buy new. Ain't no money if everybody keeping old devices. Especially when they have new development rolling out. If they offered same features with better upgrades they would sell but they take away features to force you to use their colaborated infrastructure. Which is one drive cloud storage with microsoft. So we will not see a sdcard slot as long as they is partnership of the two.
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Bro.. I still have my Note4 it works fine. Still have my S5 active. Works fine. Still have my Note8 works PERFECTLY. So idk why you think this. Technology moves forward. Period. But ALL of my old phones still work. My kids use them. No code destroyed them. Maybe it's a R mobile thing. Even though my Note4 IS T MOBILE. I unlocked it myself to work with AT&T. Got the number from T-Mobile to fully unlock it. Works fine. šŸ¤·
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @This-is-me ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

Oh boo hoo. People online everywhere saw rhe beta was on hold due to an issue with communication with Google play on the s21 line. Just leave the beta

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
So they aren't allowed a holiday break. It's December and odds are your phone isn't a priority especially when they had issues with Google play. Ok Karen the world doesn't revolve around you and people are allowed a break. Ever hear of holidays you can't expect them to work all year with no breaks. If you want a phone with no issue get an iPhone cause you can't expect stuff during month of major holidaus
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
@This-is-me, I agree with you 100%. You have a right to voice your opinion about the beta program which is the sole purpose for the program. All of these individuals complaining about you are apparently missing the point. Yes, this beta project is the worst I've encountered also and I'm surprised that Samsung, with its vast resources and technological experience, wasn't more prepared to contend with potential errors. Samsung makes trillions of dollars from customers around the world and this isn't their first software development program. We, as consumers are paying exorbitant amounts for phones and tablets and we have a right to expect the best support!! For those of you who don't understand what I said, basically, "we paid our money for a well maintained product and we can complain until the cows come home or until we receive proper support!" This is a 24 x 7 operation!!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Fa'sho, the only reason I havent withdrawn for the beta is because I have other devices. This device stays off. I check to see if they updated yet! Then power off. I will not be buying anything dungsung forward. Have a refridgerator doesn't work, diswasher, doesnt work and gas range that experienced some problems once outside of warranty. Weird part have an old refridgerator in garage that the samsung replaced. Thing still works like it was designed.
0 Likes