Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta6 Bug Samsung Note

(Topic created on: 11/19/20 1:00 PM)
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Today update the Beta6 and Just see others friend post. The Samsung Note is keeping crash. Cannot open, and touch anywhere. I also tried restart phone, still same. Finally, i get One big bug during One Ui 3 Beta…Hope Samsung can real fix bug and push next Beta version,.not these two days so fast… Fix bug.

0 Likes
8 Replies
scmurphy13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same here.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Did you try putting your phone in recovery mode and wipe cache partition??

clipboard_image_1605829839055_1605829839055.jpg

0 Likes
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
:face_with_tears_of_joy:I dont know the reason… i tried again… it Works.now.… But that should be a bug.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
No. the issue is back again. Keep Crashing. Sometimes its work, sometimes break down. I believe this is bug! Please fix it in next beta
0 Likes
Brew400
Halo
Options
Discussions
After the latest update today, Samsung notes would freeze and crash. I did send an error report and I also opened the app, deleted the cache and restarted my phone and it hasn't crashed as of yet!! So far so good! If it happens again I will post it.
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
I did Same thing. you will see, it will cash again……
0 Likes
Brew400
Halo
Options
Discussions
Well, that was short lived. I was able to open and use the Samsung notes several times before it began to crash again. It is definitely a bug!
0 Likes