Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Better battery

(Topic created: 11-17-2020 01:43 PM)
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
I was talking with a coworker who has the Pixel 5. She loves how long the battery lasts. This got me thinking since the Pixel is also running Android, what could be the difference with Samsung?

Answer: By removing and allowing us to remove all unnecesary apps that are preinstalled just on SAMMY apps: Samsung AR Zone, Bixby, Smatthings, Pass, Pay, Free, Checkout, AR DOODLE, AR emogi, AR ZONE, AR stickers, game launcher, DEX, digital key, experience, email, etc...

We would get an awesome and faster with long battery phone if unnecesary apps werent installed or allowed us to remove. Don't get me wrong, I love Samsung phones and UI but I think since are now paying phones that cost $1,000 to $2,300 (fold) we whould start getting better options as to what apps we want to in our phone

What do you think?
4 Replies
kshell52
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
i personally dont mind some of the extra apps as i use Pass, Pay, and Game Launcher frequently. i do agree that there should at least be a disable button. although none of these apps use much battery life at all (according to my s20 Ultra, less than .1%
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Discussions
They should at least let us uninstall more apps and less ads.
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
Agree
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes