Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bixby routines.

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 06:00 PM)
Moosc
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can not get Bixby routines to work. There used to be a toggle in beta 1 you could click. Now I have no toggle. Trying to use sleep mode or what ever Samsung is calling it. 

10 Replies
userpNhKjmjxL2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Does anyone know if this update is already in the US?
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm sure it is. I got it and have seen a bunch of people on YouTube covering it.
0 Likes
Moosc
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm with vzw in North Carolina I got no problem
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You're in the modes section of Bixby Routines and need to toggle the Modes button on the notifications shade(pic 1) Bixby Routines are still active and working within the app you just have to swipe over to them (pic 2).Screenshot_20220825_073412_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
(Pic 2)Screenshot_20220825_181017_Bixby Routines.jpg
0 Likes
Moosc
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yet it still doesn't work. It'll pop up turn on Bixby routines in quick panel to use this widget. But I can't find Bixby in quick panels
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Routines no longer seems to have a manual trigger for the whole system and pulled the quick panel button, but I think you can still manually enable it per app. You can also set up the routine to enable automatically at a certain time.
0 Likes
Moosc
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yet it won't activate with out the toggle..
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello, @Moosc 

Please try the suggestions made by @TipsyTrex . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes