Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Blame TMO

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 04:22 PM)
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thank you t-mobile for being lame as usually and prejudice against unlocked phones, I think Samsung should supply updates directly to unlocked phones I mean I bought it straight from your store, tired of lame ball tmobile not sending updates on time 
22 Replies
Eman213
Comet
Options
Discussions
True
Options
Discussions
This is exactly why I buy and unlocked phone because when the carriers start doing stuff I don't like I can leave them and take my phone with me
Geraldin
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
True
RoninTehran
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have bought my phone directly from Samsung unlocked and I haven't received update yet
estema25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same!
bhatech
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I mean even if you go to different US carrier you still have to wait them to certify the update on your US unlocked phone. More on Samsung for letting useless carriers be the gate keeper even for US unlocked phone bought directly from Samsung.
0 Likes
RoninTehran
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's unnecessary I don't get my updates from T-Mobile That's whole reason I have unlocked phone, I get my updates from Samsung. So I am confused why people are blaming T-Mobile if they have bought their unlocked phone from Samsung.
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't get why we don't have it yet.Screenshot_20211125-205120_Samsung Internet_6859_1637891481.jpg
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
its not just t-mobile users not getting the update I won't touch t-mobile with a 10ft pole since it barley works near my house just happens to be more popular carriers that received the unlocked updates before us I know the pain still waiting to see the update myself on straight talk you don't see me blaming my carrier for the delay it's actually samsung on that part for not making an update that gets approved for user experience