Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bluetooth and Dolby Atmos Sound

(Topic created: 12-04-2021 01:51 AM)
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have to toggle the Bluetooth on and off to connect to my ear buds after the beta 3 update. Also,  the quality of the sound diminished including the Dolby Atmos. The sound vacillates up and down and it has an echo or reverb effect which appeared after the 3rd beta. There's a significant drop in the overall volume. 
2 Replies
DTN
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
OH you noticed that as well and I thought I was the only one that had to power certain bluetooth devices off then back on to get them to connect. Same goes for the bluetooth connection as it has to be turned off then back on along with aftermarket car stereo to be able to connect via BT. The sound quality had went way down on playing out to the car stereo as well as had to make adjustments to keep the audio sounding as good as it was before. Took my "beat" thumping away.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Brew400 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes