Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bluetooth audio does not remember last connected volume

(Topic created: 10-08-2021 01:15 AM)
userZRgJRNxMxp
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Bluetooth audio does not remember last connected volume, it connects at a much lower volume on the phone requiring me to use the volume rocker button to restore it to previous volume.

(yeah that was bit repetitive, sorry)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's always started lower than max, if that's the issue. So if you connect to your car and max it, but turn off the Bluetooth, it will reset to roughly 3/4 when reconnecting. But if you leave the Bluetooth on, leave your car(turn it off), it will stay at the last setting.

I don't max my Buds Pro, so I'm not sure if this happens with them.
0 Likes
Babytazz80
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Are you having any issues with the playback only being in one ear
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
No. Did you try using one at a time..leave one in the case with it closed to see if the one not working is bad. Test them on another device if you suspect the issue is with them and not your phone. Check the Wear app for an update. Maybe clear it's cache or reinstall it if that doesn't help.
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
This only happens after a reboot
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userZRgJRNxMxp ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes