Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bluetooth issues

(Topic created: 11-05-2020 03:15 PM)
Chadlessness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Anyone have serious issues with Bluetooth headphones/speakers/car connections on the latest beta? My phone automatically locks then appears to being trying to unlock just keeps vibrating and usually then reboots. Sometimes other than rebooting it will go into safe mode.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes. I'm having trouble connecting to my Galaxy Watch Active 2
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
The music sounds a little distorted when I connect to my speakers
0 Likes
Chadlessness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
on my phone I've discovered it is actually not the Bluetooth it is YouTube music that is crashing when I start streaming music from YouTube music it does the same thing rather the Bluetooth is connected or not
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try steps below to see if it helps.

1. Turn off Bluetooth
  2. Go to settings > apps > Click on arrow next "Your apps" > Select show system apps and press ok
  3. Go to Bluetooth app > storage and clear data and cache.
  4. Turn on Bluetooth

Please note this will remove your existing devices and may need pairing them back.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Gippie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This does not work.. Tried this several times. If someone gets this to work, please respond to this thread
0 Likes
userzCZnajESFR
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Exact same issue here on my usa unlocked S20 ultra, on the ZTJQ software. wasn't happening on the previous beta. I tried network settings data reset but the same thing keeps happening. is all media connections (but my galaxy watch active 2 is behaving normally)
0 Likes