Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Blurry

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 12:39 PM)
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Anyone else still seeing a blurry background picture? Restart is a temporary fix. Honestly from what I'm seeing not much has been fixed in beta 2.
9 Replies
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
I experience "blurry" during the transition to the home screen. Then the wallpaper/display is clear after that.
0 Likes
thetruthhurtsho
Explorer
Options
Discussions
What has helped (temporary fix) turn dark mode on and off and it helps
0 Likes
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Haven't had that issue just yet
0 Likes
userUVpOAYUUa9
Constellation
Options
Discussions
No problems with mine
0 Likes
JRogers78
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Just ran into this issue myself. Restarted and it fixed it. Also cleared my system cache so hopefully it doesn't happen again.
0 Likes
SomeRandomAccount
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've experienced this issue. Always fixes on restart. Definitely annoying though - hopefully they will fix it in a near update
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I haven't experienced this issue. Works great for me.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @KH445  ,

We have already put in a fix to help with this but doesn't seem to work for your device.  If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't have a blurred wallpaper problem, in my case, it was fixed with the Beta 2.
0 Likes