Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Blurry

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 02:07 PM)
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Anyone else still seeing a blurry background picture? Restart is a temporary fix. Honestly from what I'm seeing not much has been fixed in beta 2.
9 Replies
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
I experience "blurry" during the transition to the home screen. Then the wallpaper/display is clear after that.
0 Likes
thetruthhurtsho
Explorer
Options
Discussions
What has helped (temporary fix) turn dark mode on and off and it helps
0 Likes
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Haven't had that issue just yet
0 Likes
userUVpOAYUUa9
Constellation
Options
Discussions
No problems with mine
0 Likes
JRogers78
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Just ran into this issue myself. Restarted and it fixed it. Also cleared my system cache so hopefully it doesn't happen again.
0 Likes
SomeRandomAccount
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've experienced this issue. Always fixes on restart. Definitely annoying though - hopefully they will fix it in a near update
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I haven't experienced this issue. Works great for me.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @KH445  ,

We have already put in a fix to help with this but doesn't seem to work for your device.  If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't have a blurred wallpaper problem, in my case, it was fixed with the Beta 2.
0 Likes