Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Buggy Beta 2

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 03:02 AM)
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Discussions
This beta 2 is so buggy it's frustrating. I understand it's supposed to be this way. But it's worse than the first beta. 

-Apps crash frequently.
-Smart watch disconnects frequently.
-Messaging app needs updated to add new features. 

...We need beta 3 Stat! Please Samsung.
8 Replies
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Do a quick search to find there are many with the same issues, some worse than yourself. I would personally like to wait longer to hopefully get a more stable build for the beta 3, this takes time hang in there they said beta 3 should be released mid to late next week.
userc4QN9oMEZc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Where have you seen the release for Beta 3 update?
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Right here, I can only speak for what this says. Screenshot_20211013-094243_Samsung Members.jpg
userc4QN9oMEZc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Awesome thanks man!
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Absolutely :hundred_points:
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
If they rush, there will be more and more bugs. It's best to just give them time and work everything out. This is why they say never to install a beta on your main smartphone.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It's a beta, expect these issues

search for my post in Tips
Apps crashing on your beta - try this

Give it a go
Screenshot_20211005-231404_Samsung Members-01_9487.jpg
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @CalCorCol ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes