Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

😁Buy, Sell, TRADE!

(Topic created on: 11/24/20 6:41 PM)
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've NEVER had ads on ANY samsung device I've had. And I've had a lot. IDK where you people are getting them from but I'm sure there's a setting you have or signed up for consent to get said ads.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Samsung in China, also doesnt have adv. I donot know why in the US we have to see Adv! Samsung is a big brand, it doesnt need these adv income. I know no one can refuse money, but is that for a big company should behavior for their customer?!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Honestly I don't know why you're getting some ads, yes some can be from Samsung but usually they're within the Samsung apps and usually you can block them. what I like about Android 11 is the option to turn those notifications off for each app and that's what I did and never seen any unwanted ads anymore..
Like this from Best Buy:thumbs_up:

clipboard_image_1606273192027_1606273192027.jpg

Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
The main adv is Samsung weather. The weather app is a beautiful app with the real animation header. But the US weather header is Ads always.…no other way to disabled it.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Got it, I don't use that app in particular but I'm going to try it and see if ads can be disable, also I'm on the unlocked s20 ultra and maybe I have 2 Samsung apps if any without any ads issue :thumbs_up:
0 Likes
shoman94
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Samsung's weather app
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
To be honest fam, I do not see ads. Not saying they aren't there. I just internally tune out such B.S. Even on the TV, someone will ask what was that about, referring to an ad, I just tune it out. It's all noise. That being said as @user9tCoUcVBSN said there should be a way to block them.
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance...