Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

CHARGING šŸ”Œ

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 08:47 AM)
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Wasn't paying attention until last night , Athos morning. I noticed my phone is charging slower than before. Usually my phone will go from 0% to 15% charge in minutes, but now I'm noticing it's taking way longer to charge. Anyone else noticing this slower Super fast charging? 
9 Replies
Solution
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yep it's a known issue addressed in the samsung known issues thread and will hopefully be fixed in the upcoming update. šŸ¤ž
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I looked in known issues before I posted this, must've missed that.šŸ¤”
0 Likes
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Ok just re skimmed and see it at the very bottom of known issues. Thanks
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @chrispy0 ,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JMill
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I only use a pad trio or duo to charge my s21u. I've noticed that wireless a d fast wireless have slowed. I'm sure it's due to being a beta software build. With that said I haven't even used the usb port once since I got it mid March lol.
Just much more simple to use wireless overnight. Loving the battery limit feature.
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah I use wireless, but I'm a heavy user so wireless takes a little too long for me. šŸ¤£
0 Likes
Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had the same issue, I wiped my catche and it started charging normally. But the battery drain is still horrific
0 Likes
Tylertsd
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine is charging super fast, but dying faster as well
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It's a "stability thing". A beta, especially the initial release, is not optimized, and therefore uses more system resources.

Just for fun, if you haven't already, reboot phone into Maintenance mode and select to Clear Cache Partition - it may improve things.
0 Likes