Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CRASH/FREEZING/TEXT/MMS/WIFI

(Topic created on: 11/25/20 11:17 AM)
43Blues
Halo
Options
Discussions
I expect some crashes, and freez up in betas,  but this last beta 6 almost all my apps are acting wonky, so I downgraded back to Android 10 and started over. Side note, I know they said it won't be able to downgrade but Smartswitch let me downgrad to T12 🤷🏿‍:male_sign: anywho... I re-did the whole thing after backing up my files and now it's even worse then before... almost all my apps and games keep freezing up, or crashing out of nowhere. I'm running on 60mhz. So I'm not sure what's going on. My actual device is in perfect condition... also I noticed when I downgraded text actually started working again on the stable 10 version. But now that I went back to Beta 6 text are not sending once again, and my WiFi isn't working correctly either in this build. Is anyone else having these issues?:thinking_face:
6 Replies
Options
Discussions
More than likely your best bet will be to do a Factory Reset as it looks that your system is corrupted or try to Wipe the Cache Partition on recovery mode and see if it helps
43Blues
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did a complete Factory reset. same issues. I spent the better part of my day, downgrading, Factory resetting and reinstalling. same exact issues.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You're having those issues after you reinstall the Beta software, right?
43Blues
Halo
Options
Discussions
yup. just did another hard factory reset, cleared everything and same issues. and something is up with WIFI. it only let's me get on members with 5G or LTE not wif. it's getting weird for me.:unamused_face:
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Are you using Smart Switch to restore your files back into your phone or restoring data from your account after the reset? because it is a very odd behavior you're experiencing as Factory Reset should take care of most of the issues :thinking_face:
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the apps, clearing cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team