Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Call/ text

(Topic created: 11-24-2021 08:34 PM)
usermnmvsZ4hrE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Just updated to the 2nd  Beta software and now I can't call or text anybody hopefully something temporary
0 Likes
7 Replies
Gabagool
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did get a weird notification about the sim card and adding a network but I just ignored it. Made a call and sent/rec'd a sms text without issue. Maybe try another restart if you haven't already
C0C0A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's not a weird notif, it's telling us that the eSIM feature is finally available for us now.
Gabagool
Halo
Options
Discussions
No, I got the triangle with the exclamation point. The notification was to connect to a network. It disappeared after I made a call. I blame TMobile when I can't explain anything.
usermnmvsZ4hrE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I did thank you
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Try turning off your device and taking the sim card out. Then put it back in and turn it back on. If it's still a problem contact samsung
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usermnmvsZ4hrE ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

We also recommend reaching out to the carrier for support.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Blane2u
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
this happened to me and all I had to do was restart my phone.
0 Likes