Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Calling/ media audio

(Topic created: 09-19-2023 06:21 PM)
ddkwfms
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When on call apps don't recognize that one app is playing audio and will continue to play audio through another app without pausing the original app. 

Example: While on call, playing music though YouTube, Instagram is opened, audio is played through Instagram yet YouTube continues to play music simultaneously. Issue is only present on call.

There is still a bug when on call where when any app is playing audio, randomly the audio will glitch and either get really low to where's it finally recognizes that I'm on call or really loud to where it doesn't recognize I'm on call.

I've already submitted this to the error samung under beta error reports but came here to see if anyone else is experiencing anything similar to this too.
1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes