Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera Focus needs improvement

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 12:24 AM)
cyntax007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm really only interested in using the 108mp camera. I need to be able to make detailed edits, and I find this works with higher resolutions. The camera works great with a standard photo and good lighting, but it's auto focus is shot at close range. It also has trouble with small QR codes under if not under bright light. It really can't even seem to be to determine that there is a QR code at all in some cases. 
Macro photography with the standard sensor is OK, but not what it should be. I've really just stopped trying to use it altogether as if there is any movement, it's just a blurry mess. I thought the laser focus was supposed to solve this problem. LG & OnePlus can focus on bumble bees, butterflies, and wavering blossoms without effort, and they cost half the price with lesser camera specs.
Please fix this. I feel like this is software from the s10 line. 
2 Replies
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree. I compared the S21 Ultra camera with a Note 20 Ultra in person and noticed that the Note 20 Ultra focused better in 1x than the S21 Ultra. The S21 Ultra appeared blurry and would frequently lose focus.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @cyntax007 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue with sample images attached  from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes