Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera Telephoto Lens

(Topic created on: 12/6/20 5:53 AM)
Dezthegr8
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I don't think this is a beta issue, but maybe it was programmed into it. My problem is that if there isn't enough light, the tele lens, switches to a digital zoom on the main sensor and it's clearly obvious. There's digital noise! As as a photographer I know what's enough and not enough light for what I want to do. Is there a way that this can become an option to have it automatically switch if there isn't enough light? Most of the time it's bright enough to where it shouldn't have to do that.

Pro Mode:

Why can't you select any of the other lenses in Pro Mode?! I think that that's absolutely ridiculous! I should be able to use and select any camera in that mode.

I love my note 20 Ultra and I bought it mostly for the camera system so it can be a supplement to my DSLR and not having access to those lenses and it automatically switch between digital zoom and the actual tele lens is unacceptable to me.

#cameramode #camera #promode #camerauptade
3 Replies
userGS8ZgxV5M2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have to update my knowledge of pro mode on the camera :camera_with_flash: app. Appreciate your tip. I too wondered why my photo zoom looked too grainy when I zoomed in.
Dezthegr8
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
yep, I hate it! you can put your finger over the tele lens and there still will be a photo. I seriously hope they see this and change it
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,

One Ui Beta Team